A number of individuals prefer natural rugs for their home so as to getting comfort from nature as well as having the feeling of a place surrounded by items made of natural material; as a result Seagrass Rugs as a natural flooring becomes a great choice for a home. These rugs are made of natural fibers as well as are one of the cost-effective and versatile rugs available in the market. Apart from versatility, such rugs are sturdy, withstand heavy traffic, stain resistant, durable and most importantly low dust and free of allergy. Hence, suitable all in manner, whether your pocket or your family. Infact, this is to say, these rugs are a recommended choice for you home especially if you have kids, pets and heavily trafficked areas in your home.
Before knowing much about seagrass rugs let’s have a brief look about what “Seagrass” is?
Seagrass, despite its name is not “grass” at all actually it is a flower and is grown underwater in the tropical areas of China and Vietnam, on the banks of the rivers. It is unique amongst flowering plants and found in shallow salty and brackish water in number of parts worldwide. It is voluminous & rigid by nature and is smooth to the touch. Such lengthy reeds are dried and spun into yarns after harvesting and then enwreathe into a variety of designs which fabricate a smooth broadloom with a long lasting finish.
These rugs are made of natural fibers and are well known for their style, durability, color and versatility. Hence, here is a shortlist some of their promising considerations to choose them as flooring for your home:
- The natural fibers resist dust and other dirt particles make such rugs best choice for your home and family also. If properly maintained and taking care of they will remain remarkably new and conspicuous for longer.
- These rugs are easy to clean and will resist nearly all stains so it can be a great area rug for your dining and living room.
- Especially for those suffering from allergies it could be taken as blissful options amongst the number of rugs available in the market.
- Seagrass rugs as name already suggests, are a promising addition to any eco-friendly home because they are made of hundred percent of sustainable material.
- Apart from eco-friendly, these rugs create the perfect earth-friendly home environment as well.
- They are affordable and are long-lasting due to their durability. As well as go great with nearly any wall color and may be used as the center–piece of a room or effortlessly blend in with neutral colors.
- Along with flooring, these rugs have other benefits also like improving air quality and reducing allergens from the environment.
- Aside from enhancing the look your home with their earthy tones and tribal patterns, these rugs have now become one of the most essential accessories for a huge number of households. Infact, you can get such rugs customized to give a new and existing look to your home.
- Available in different styles, textures and patterns; whether you want to give a traditional, modern or an ethnic look to your space, going with such rugs is certainly a smart choice.
- Just because of its sturdy material these rugs are fire resistant as well as quite low cost maintenance because you can easily clean them with the help of soap and water.
From now, if you also want to give your home a stylish look by decorating its spaces with seagrass rugs, a sustainable natural option and seeking to buy with ease and affordable cost then Floor Space, a foremost solution for the entire range of natural rugs, carpeting and flooring; in short home décor products, they can definitely help you out within the least span of time. Floorspace is committed to deliver captivating and natural fiber rugs to its clients with only the finest quality products at competitive cost.